May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope. Romans 15:13
The CrossPoint vision: As God poured out His blessing on our faith community, we developed a vision for fulfilling the Great Commission where we lived.
Matthew 28:18 – 20 says, "And Jesus came and said to them, 'All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.'"
• As a church, when you reach 10% of a city you can make a difference.
• As a network of churches, our goal is to tithe our state by giving 10% of Kansas back to God.
These are what we call “God-sized” goals. He’s the only one that can accomplish them and when He does, all glory will go to Him!
Our Mission: With our vision firmly established, let’s answer the question, “what is our mission?” In essence, how do we get stuff done? The methodology of a CrossPoint campus can be summed up in three simple phrases: Love God, Grow Up, Serve All. These three phrases indicate a spiritual journey that we often depict as climbing a mountain.
• Someone who is disconnected from God and His church first needs to learn to Love God, starting their journey at the foot of the mountain.
• To fully enjoy life found in Christ they need to Grow Up, making their way up the face of the mountain.
• Real spiritual maturity is never found until you learn to Serve All, which is reaching the summit of the mountain and having learned how to climb going back down to help others find the peak. That’s why every CrossPoint campus has activities, programs and exercises designed to help individuals on this epic lifetime journey!